Insertion Operator - 20 hours
Operates various pieces of insertion equipment to assist in fulfillment of payroll and other Paychex packages and mailings. Assists in packaging for delivery and performs other fulfillment related tasks as needed.
- Sets up insertion equipment to process various jobs.
- Records and escalates issues to appropriate parties to ensure output is correct and is good quality.
- Coordinates with various business units to determine scheduling of miscellaneous jobs.
- Notifies the supervisor of situations that will affect the delivery of scheduled jobs to ensure all jobs are still completed within established standards.
- Attends to or reports all maintenance issues to ensure that all machines are functioning within established downtime standards.
- Analyzes and resolves basic insertion problems to ensure proper performance of all inserters.
- Tracks postage information for in-line mail metering and other miscellaneous tracking to ensure costs are allocated appropriately to the correct cost centers and to ensure appropriate postage charges are applied to the type of mailing being sent.
- Complies with all security and audit procedures as required by procedures and policy in order to protect client information.
- Maintains readiness of all insertion equipment (including cleaning and user maintenance) in order to meet production requirements. May include coordinating vendor maintenance as directed by supervisor.
- Stages supplies as necessary in order to maintain production readiness.
- Operates various types of office equipment (in-line mail metering, multi-function devices, etc.) to ensure timely processing of payrolls or client packages.
- Participates in projects and facilitates training sessions as needed to ensure the department can meet the needs of special projects and their objectives and goals are in line with the team’s.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including inventory, packing quarterly packages, and back-up computer operations to ensure department needs are met.
- H.S. Diploma.
- working hours: M-F from 2pm - close
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.