Responsible for the setup, training and successful implementation of new multi-product clients. Provides proactive customer service, ensuring product maximization and the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Coordinates product hardware and software installation for complex, revenue-intensive clients to provide a successful client onboarding experience.
- Provides technical service and support in troubleshooting and resolving customer software and hardware concerns, ensuring all products and applications are functioning correctly.
- Acts as a primary contact for the client during the implementation process, partnering with subject matter experts to create, discuss, and execute the implementation plan and timeline.
- Maintains knowledge of product applications to effectively create custom reports, interfaces and processes, supporting third party software.
- Partners with human resource representatives, operations and sales partners to ensure client service and product satisfaction.
- Researches and resolves client implementation issues in a timely manner to optimize client experience and satisfaction.
- Ensures ongoing client satisfaction and the highest client retention levels by participating in proactive client calls and other retention oriented programs.
- Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with clients, sales representatives, human resource representatives and other field representatives to promote Paychex quality service image.
- Identifies and facilitates process, procedure, and system enhancements in order to increase client satisfaction and promote client retention.
- Maintains performance evaluation goals in quality monitoring, client satisfaction, and queue support.
- Participates in special projects and department initiatives as requested.
- H.S. Diploma.
- 2 years of experience in Technical account management or call center technical environment.
- Prior experience in payroll, TAA, HRO.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.