Content Implementation Specialist
Responsible for content management and control of all Training & Development Center materials, including versioning and archiving. Provides accurate and timely training deliverables to employees through editing and publishing practices and standards. Ensures quality documentation is provided to users through audits and quality measures.
- Applies in-depth knowledge of the Learning Management System (LMS) to provide technical support to end users and delivers accurately published and accessible learning objects and assessment.
- Conducts in-depth content reviews and partners with content authors to recommend and implement appropriate writing guidelines to ensure adherence to industry and company grammatical standards, policies, and procedures, and maintain the consistency and accuracy of training content.
- Applies an in-depth understanding of print setup variables and standards and configures preflight settings to ensure proper print output. Coordinates the order, proof, inventory, and delivery of field-orderable and in-class materials to ensure expectations for quality and standards are met.
- Supports Instructional Designers regarding the Content Management System (CMS) coding, layout, and output to assist in the deployment of training content.
- Formats training materials by adhering to established department standards, templates, policies, and procedures and manipulates images to ensure materials maintain a pre-determined look and level of quality and professionalism.
- Uses intranet publishing tools to perform Training website maintenance and updates.
- Consults with project manager/project teams to make recommendations regarding training design, layout, and delivery method to meet instructional design standards, enhance user experience, and increase the transfer of knowledge.
- Identifies and implements innovative solutions for process improvement, and contributes to the creation and upgrade of department standards and procedures.
- Conducts usability and quality control tests of online learning deliverables to validate technical functionality.
- Uses audio/visual tools to convert files to a proper format for uploading to audio/video library and customizes video files to enhance user interface.
- Conducts routine audits of content material and forms to ensure accuracy and adherence to company and department standards, usability practices, making alterations when required.
- Proactively participates in various learning activities/research to stay current with industry trends and Paychex business.
- Associate's Degree.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience in Training or Human Resource Information Systems.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and working with content management systems (CMS).
- Proficient in English written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates a high commitment to quality.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.