Major Market Field Manager Support Representative
Supports Major Market District Sales Manager escalations and high level client contact. Researches, coordinates, and communicates necessary resolutions to Major Market partners and external clients.
- Maintains expected service level for zone level email queue; responds to varying levels of client escalations and presale inquiries within 24 hours to ensure proper resolution.
- Partners with necessary departments to resolve escalated issues.
- Provides Major Market Sales Representatives with pre-sale technical support regarding system functionality, Paychex policy, client set up process and paperwork to ensure that potential clients have information needed to make appropriate decisions regarding their payroll, time and attendance, and HR Information services.
- Partners with Major Market Sales and Enterprise/Multi-Product Services departments to initiate and foster process improvements to ensure increased communication between organizations and achievement of goals.
- Provides direction and second-level training to Major Market Sales on new product offerings to reduce peaks in submission discrepancies.
- Develops and maintains high level of Paychex payroll, time and attendance, and HRO product knowledge to ensure that quality service is provided consistently.
- Develops and maintains high level industry knowledge to ensure that quality service is provided consistently.
- Consults with Sales Managers regarding product options and client impact to ensure ongoing administration.
- Analyzes and reports on incoming volume to identify trends and efficiencies.
- Represents the department on initiatives and projects to ensure that departmental needs are met and that actions of the team are aligned with departmental goals.
- Reviews, revises and maintains documentation related to the support team tasks regarding discrepancy resolution to ensure that cases are accurately reported for a seamless setup.
- Associate's Degree.
- 3 years of experience in customer service in a fast-paced, high demand environment, with internal and external clients at varying organizational levels.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Candidates must be available to support the west coast and work 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. or 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.