Regional Field Marketing Leader
Responsible for directing strategy formulation, market intelligence, strategic plan development an implementation of go-to-market plans�. Will be responsible for driving business results through a detailed Strategy and marketing plan for key market and customer segments. Work with sales to build the paychex business today, and in the next 3 to 5 years for key customers including channels (CPA's, Banks, Franchises ) and/or end user customers & prospects in the following segments: Restaurants, professional services, construction.
- Develop & responsible for successful execution of local marketing plans for the segment/channel/program
- Collect & consolidate regional segment/channel market intel (heatmaps)
- Fully understand the customer needs (the target groups) – Communication, training, products, tools etc.
- Define communication & training activities and ensure execution (what, when, where, who), as part of marketing plan
- Drive regional product launches for the segment/channel
- Work closely together with regional sales management and service operations to drive the business forward
- Responsible for his regional segment/channel marketing budget
- Successful new offering launches, commercialization & follow up Industry specific Market programs: Restaurant, CPA, banking with Key Account Managers to support and help execute segment programs, by target audience
- Successful go-to-market plans and programs in the region, including training , tradeshows and events.
- Competitive monitoring.
- High growth /high opportunity analysis in region.
- Brand compliance to continue & strengthen brand value for specific customer segments.
- Ability to think strategically and execute locally
- Project management skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Interpersonal skills to ensure speed of execution
- Solid understanding of (sales) management
- 50% Travel
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.