HR Services Area Manager
Manages HR Services Client Service team, including Human Resources Generalists and Administrative Assistant; establishes strong partnerships with corporate functional areas, Service Centers, and Sales to achieve targeted area revenue growth and profitability. Ensures that product meets company service standards expectations. Ensures company service standards and product delivery meet or exceed expectations. Provides direction, coaching and development to team.
- Ensures quality products and services are provided to all clients through the direction of HR team.
- Recruits, selects, hires, evaluates, and ensures training of HR Team to meet the needs of providing quality service to the client base.
- Counsels and develops staff for personal and corporate advancement through training programs, workshops, and other educational resources.
- Observes and evaluates performance of HR Team to ensure that client training programs meet established quality standards.
- Regularly visits all field locations in the assigned territory to provide coaching, feedback, and development of HR Team.
- Monitors turnover and other employment issues that impact field operations; designs and implements strategies for continual improvement.
- Evaluates product effectiveness. Escalates product and process issues to internal partners and develops appropriate process improvement strategies.
- Monitors the Area Key Performance Measures (KPMs) to ensure achievement of projected targets. Implements strategy to support achievement of goals.
- Partners with DSMs, service centers, and business units to monitor and ensure that processes support expansion of sales, attainment of revenue targets, retention of existing clients, management of client discounts, and maintenance of quality service standards.
- Manages and guides the HR Team to reach for subject matter experts to help with counseling clients on Human Resources policies, procedures, performance management, recruitment, employee relations issues, and matters relating to employment law.
- Ensures that the HR Team keeps abreast of trends and changes in Human Resources legislation and/or makes recommendations for product enhancement to keep client practices and policies in compliance with federal, state, and local governmental agencies.
- Assists area HR Team to develop appropriate strategies for clients relative to utilization of the service and recommends solutions from simple to complex HR issues.
- Handles escalated client issues, lost client issues, and pricing by working directly with client as needed. Negotiates and resolves issues as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 7 years of experience in Consulting services or profit center environment.
- Experience in tracking revenue and expense.
- Previous experience with management of remote staff.
- 2 years of experience in Supervisory experience.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.