Vice President, Product Management - SurePayroll
Responsible for the development, direction, and execution of strategy related to product management and user interface design and development at SurePayroll. Responsible for all aspects of our product development including: strategy, competitive research and analysis, product and business analysis, financial modeling, pricing and revenue forecasts, establishing product priorities, and creation/improvement of client facing user interface designs. Assuring through our organization that we achieve product service delivery, performance, and billing accuracy. Works as part of Senior Management Team to ensure Product and UI perspective is incorporated into business decisions and department activities are aligned with overall business strategy.
- Provides strategic leadership to the teams responsible for all aspects of product management and user interface, including defining and executing against a future-focused product roadmap to ensure the sales and service teams have an optimal product to maximize revenue and achieve service and operating margin targets.
- Manages strategic planning analysis for products. Develops and implements, in conjunction with the financial area, a strategic plan versus performance monitoring system, including analysis for strategic and operational plan integration and a quarterly operational plan performance review.
- Leads team responsible for all aspects of product management and product development including product strategy, competitive analysis and research, opportunity modeling, identification and prioritization of product requirements.
- Leads team responsible for all aspects of user research, usability testing, and UX benchmark examples. Ensures user-centered design principles are applied to identify needs, craft solutions, and deliver high-quality design.
- Responsible for analyzing and defining the market for overall product strategies and opportunities including, but not limited to, new technologies or other business opportunities.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, improvement and successful execution of processes related to continuously prioritizing and evaluating new product development ideas, conducting feasibility studies, and identifying product concepts for commercialization. Develops initial ROI assessment and monitors returns
- Collaborates with IT and other departments on new/improved product/process development, quality assurance, and cost reduction programs.
- Responsible for delivering quarterly business strategy plans to supplement and/or establish annual strategic business plans.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or Information Technology.
- Master's Degree in Business, Marketing, or Information Technology.
- 10+ years of experience in Product Design and launch within SAAS industry, including experience with related IT, operations and processing technology.
- 5 years of experience in Strategic leadership of a Product Management, Product Development, UX or IT team.
- Experience working in UX or having directly managed a UX team.
- Ability to lead/manage others.
- Possesses strong product knowledge.
- Possesses strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Possesses flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to drive multiple projects to successful completion.
- Instills commitment to organizational goals.
- Demonstrates written communication skills.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills.
- Possesses a high degree of initiative.
Relocation assistance is available for candidates out of the area.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.