Sr Manager, Service Strategy, Insights and Analytics
Leads the development and implementation of the Paychex Service strategy along with the oversight of the Service Insights and Analytics team. Leads team work efforts in support of Service and departmental goals. Establishes and manages the governance, communication and integration of a detailed project plan to execute Service strategies.
- Defines strategies, processes and systems to ensure an integrated approach to the Service model across the Service Organization. Captures Voice of the Client and competitive information to inform the strategy. Manages development and oversight of actions and strategic metrics needed for successful execution.
- Manages the Business Process Automation and Reporting teams who are responsible for development of internal reporting solutions, highlighting analytical trending that is focused on tactical and strategic metrics. Provides ongoing leadership, coaching and management to team managers and staff. Recruits, selects, hires, and evaluates performance of personnel to ensure that all departmental needs are handled appropriately. Counsels and develops staff for personal and corporate advancement through career development, training programs, and other resources.
- Designs, develops and drives strategies and initiatives which will result in achieving operational goals for the Service Organization. Partners with business process managers to assess key processes and supporting technologies to identify and quantify opportunities to improve process effectiveness.
- Manages the development of a multi-year operational service model road map and integrated project plan that is prioritized and sequenced to maximize return on investment and achieve organization financial and performance metrics.
- Through analysis of customer feedback and metrics, gains insight into customer satisfaction, evaluates program implementation and effectiveness, and identifies opportunities for improvement. Expands effectiveness of survey/review system, improves visibility of survey/review results, and maintains focus on customer satisfaction through all business lines.
- Designs, develops and implements analytical reporting and tools using appropriate data mining and statistical tools, analyzes results and works cross-functionally to generate actionable recommendations.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of industry standards and best practices while collaborating with all company areas to leverage resources.
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the position's function.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or related discipline - Required
- 10+ years of experience in Management.
- 10+ years of experience in Project Management, Corporate Strategy.
- Demonstrates written communication skills.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Demonstrates analytical skills.
- Excellent interpretation of complex statistical data.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.