Business and Client Report Developer - HROi
Supports complex reporting needs, export and import needs as well as Complex General Ledger reports using both internal and external reporting tools and applications for our Field, Operations, Corporate, Sales and external clients.
- Develops and provides customized client reports, application program interfaces and data imports and or exports to clients using reporting databases and vendor applications in order to meet the reporting needs of clients. Translate report requests in order to meet the information and deadline needs of internal and external clients. Collaborate with internal partners to gather report requirements and ensure proper testing and validation for internal and external clients.
- Develops and provides complex report extracts for the General Ledger product to clients and provides support and research for any issue encountered with the report extract to meet the client's General Ledger reporting needs.
- Supports and maintains all Business Object reports for Operation and Corporate business users to enable them to have accurate and up to date client data for strategic planning and business decisions.
- Partners with Product Management and Development to ensure priority of needs and issues are identified and prioritized to ensure reporting needs of clients are met and client retention is maintained.
- H.S. Diploma.
- 5 years of experience in Defining business needs for complex reporting.
- Experience with Excel, Visual Basic and/or SQL queries' and XML files are necessary.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.