Payroll Specialist - Beachwood
Complete accurate and timely processing of client payroll and billing.
- Review client payroll data for accuracy. This requires checking critical details such as accuracy of taxing locales and balancing figures from multiple databases.
- Review client invoicing for accuracy. This requires checking critical details such as supporting payroll information.
- Finalize payroll and print checks.
- Finalize invoicing and print invoices.
- Prepare packets for shipment to customers.
- Assist with other functions within department such as invoicing and customer service.
- Balance payroll and invoicing to accounting statement for accuracy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Payrolls are completed within required banking time frames.
- Payrolls are accurate.
- Invoices are generated accurately and timely.
- Packets are shipped properly and timely.
- All duties are implemented in a manner to support company policies and procedures and enhance teamwork.
- Timely and accurate completion of tasks is maintained in organized, effective, and positive manner.
- Associate's Degree in Accounting.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles including payroll, payroll taxes, A/P, A/R, and cash posting a plus.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.