Sales Manager, Large Market Retirement Sales
Manages the Paychex Retirement Services sales organization to increase client base through the implementation of specifically approved sales and marketing programs.
- Manages a team of sales representatives to ensure they are achieving or exceeding established revenue quotas.
- Recruits, selects, hires and evaluates performance of personnel to ensure all department needs are handled appropriately. Counsels and develops staff for personal and corporate advancement through career development, training programs and other resources as required for professional advancement.
- Ensures team is in compliance with the regulatory agency rules, company policies and procedures and Company's standards of conduct are being met.
- Prepares the capital and operating budgets for the cost center(s) and analyzes interdepartmental reports as they relate to the cost center(s). Achieves cost center projections through labor expense and administrative expense controls.
- Cultivates and develops, through the sales staff, a referral network among the Financial Advisor and Retirement Investment Advisor communities.
- Represents Paychex at the local and regional Broker Dealer / Defined Contribution Investment Only events to build relationships and promote large market services.
- Reviews and audits weekly activity, commission and expense reports to ensure accuracy of information.
- Works with internal partners to develop mutual objectives and solve problems in order to meet client expectations.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3 years of experience in Successful Retirement Plan Service sales 401(k) plan experience.
- Series 6 license Series 63.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.