Online Services Analyst I
Supports the Online Services organization by providing data research, productivity analysis, communications, and problem-solving related to the performance of the business unit products and services provided to our clients. Acts as a liaison between IT and business unit and represents the department in project initiatives so that department and client interests are properly represented.
- Creates and analyzes business reports to monitor the success of the business and success of timeliness of client implementations and staff metrics used by managers to facilitate decision-making in the organization.
- First level troubleshooting and centralized point of contact for the department when dealing with telecom and call center-related software to optimize productivity and service levels enabling the business unit personnel to increase productivity.
- Develops system work requests for the it organization in order to support fixes/enhancements on behalf of the business unit using the standard Paychex work request process, to ensure maintenance of proper system performance and function.
- Manages relationships with third party software vendors concerning the call center technology usage within the business unit
- Reviews industry publications to identify compliance concerns in Labor Law and HR Law, technology, and other impacts on Paychex products and services.
- Performs cost-benefit analysis of requested product changes and requirements gathering for business unit project initiatives in order to facilitate and expedite priority-setting and decision-making by management.
- Performs research to identify root cause of system issues and initiates corrective action with IT partners for call center technology used within the business unit. Translates root cause findings into process/system enhancements to minimize recurrence of issues.
- Other duties as assigned to support the operation of the business unit.
- H.S. Diploma.
- 2 years of experience in Related field.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.