PEO Health and Benefits Project Manager - HROi
Responsible for the planning, training, and execution of the benefit Annual Enrollment event and monthly eligibility ongoing process. Responsible for development and implementation of communication materials and training programs for all PEO benefits.
- Manages the overall Annual Enrollment project. Includes the development/maintenance of a detailed project plan and coordination with all parties (e.g., training, communication, marketing, plan management, IT, client service, call center, payroll, new business, sales, legal) for the successful execution of the Annual Enrollment event. Follows up with all parties as appropriate to ensure all deliverables are met.Manages the ongoing eligibility process for various insurance carriers.
- Develops, produces and maintains final approval for all PEO benefits communication materials for products, new business, monthly eligibility, and annual enrollment.
- Ensure all Annual Enrollment targets are achieved including utilization and Service Level Agreements.
- Coordinates with IT, Compliance, Marketing, and field Operations, as necessary, to produce communication, deliver training, and implement enrollment responsibilities.
- Reviews business processes to ensure accuracy, efficiency in productivity measures, and adherence to internal and external client service level standards, as well as recommends the necessary changes to maintain a competitive advantage.
- Assists with Benefit Plan management for PEO Plans and works with benefit carriers and other business units, maintains compliance of plans, and handles exceptions from internal partners, clients, and worksite employees.
- Coordinates business updates with key business partners and manages internal and external communications.
- Conducts benefits product training for sales representatives, human resource generalists, benefit specialists, and others as needed.
- Associate's Degree - Preferred
- 2 years of experience in Supervisory experience.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.