Health And Benefits Operations Manager
Manages, monitors and directs all activities, workflow and transactional management of the Regional teams within the Paychex Agency.
- Communicates expectations to the Regional Team Leaders and reviews process on a quarterly basis to ensure meeting budget and operational priorities.
- Ensures client satisfaction is met through managing client losses.
- Assists in the establishment of policies and implements all policies and procedures relating to the workflow of the assigned team to ensure timely and accurate service.
- Ensures product and department integrity by maintaining compliance with state, federal and insurance carrier guidelines, as well as standards set forth within the Agency, and HRS.
- Maintains and fosters carrier relationships, including General Agents, to ensure prompt and efficient service to client teams based on follow-up and issue resolution needs.
- Works with Agency Compliance, carriers and Paychex Legal to ensure Federal/State regulation compliance is achieved and strategic business decisions are implemented.
- Researches and proposes enhancements to existing products' operational processes to create efficiencies and maintain service levels.
- Develops and maintains relationships with Sales, Premier, MMS, Product Management, Operations, IT and Accounting partners to ensure optimal service to clients with minimal breakdowns between internal Paychex teams.
- Reviews business processes to ensure accuracy, efficiency in productivity measures and adherence to internal and external client service level standards, as well as recommends the necessary changes to maintain a competitive advantage.
- Recruits, selects, hires and evaluates performance of personnel to ensure all department needs are handled appropriately. Counsels and develops staff for personal and corporate advancement through career development, training programs and other resources as required for professional advancement.
- Prepares the capital and operating budgets for the cost center(s) and analyzes interdepartmental reports as they relate to the cost center(s). Achieves cost center projections through labor expense and administrative expense controls.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 2 years of experience in supervisory experience.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.