.NET Developer I - SurePayroll
Creates detailed technical specifications, develops application and system code, participates in code reviews and module testing, and supports ongoing maintenance.
Reviews and understands various project requirements in order to develop and support business processes and applications.
Participates in the creation and review of technical designs and supporting documentation.
Codes, documents, and reviews work units for simple to intermediate changes and enhancements.
Follows processes that ensure high quality units of work for self. Tracks and resolves simple to intermediate issues.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in developing web applications using C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- Web API, Entity Framework. (Nice to Have)
- 2 to 3 years of experience with enterprise relational DB (SQL Server preferred).
- Proven hands on experience in web technologies, such as jQuery, Angular . (Nice to Have)
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, including design patterns.
- Good unit testing skills
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.