Supervisor, Multi Product Service
Supervises and directs a minimum Multi Product Teams in the provision of Paychex services to clients. Provides leadership and technical advice on multiple product lines in order to resolve problems. Establishes and maintains positive image with clients and the team.
- Assists the Manager, Multi Product Service Center (MPSC)with development of goals and improvement strategies to achieve operational objectives.
- Supervises and schedules staff; assigns, directs, and checks the work of assigned personnel to ensure quality client service.
- Provides technical expertise on multiple product lines to resolve client concerns and Paychex policy or procedural issues. Collaborates with Regional and Corporate personnel to identify and resolve system problems.
- Establishes and maintains a positive, professional relationship with clients. Fosters a cohesive relationship between Sales and Operations to maintain a unified approach to client service.
- Makes hiring recommendations and evaluates performance; recommends merit increases, promotion or termination, and disciplinary action to maximize employee performance. May act independently of Manager, MPSC.
- Supervises training of personnel; recommends, implements, and monitors on-the-job training and education to further professional advancement of assigned personnel.
- Maintains knowledge of changes in payroll laws and Paychex policies and procedures to further personal professional development. Reviews and recommends system changes to maintain the integrity of the payroll system.
- Acts as the focal point for Multi Product Service Center recruiting activities related to sourcing, interviewing, and hiring to ensure that the best possible talent is hired.
- Assists Manager, MPSC with development of operating budgets, particularly with personnel requirements, to ensure that staff levels are within corporate metrics.
- Resolve client issues and review product suite as needed to insure the highest levels of client retention. Assists Manager, MPSC to meet revenue and retention goals.
- Plans, coordinates, and organizes quarter- and year-end processes to provide accurate and timely tax documents to clients.
- Monitors data integrity and Specialist workload to ensure an accurate payroll product for the client.
- Acts in place of the Manager, MPSC in his/her absence to ensure continuity of operations and to further develop his/her management skills.
- Associate's Degree.
- 3 years of experience in Related field, including demonstrated leadership skills.
- Effective leadership skills.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.