Communications Representative II
Strategically designs and implements company-wide client communications standards in order to develop trusted relationships with clients and increase Paychex brand awareness.
- Establishes and implements company-wide client communication standards to minimize legal and compliance risks in written communications.
- Researches, designs, writes, and edits client communications for company-wide use by synthesizing data to identify audience, impact on business units, and the appropriate presentation method.
- Collaborates with and directs publishers, business units, and project managers regarding styles, formats, designs and deadlines to ensure accurate and appropriate material is provided to the end user.
- Consults and collaborates with various Paychex departments (Advertising, Marketing, Compliance, Product Management, IT, Legal) to develop various types of communications and communication standards.
- Participates in and conducts inspections of client and business unit communications to ensure adherence to company and department standards, usability practices, policies and procedures.
- Creates templates for business units to use when submitting client correspondence requests.
- Maintains a library of client and operational publications and modifies content as needed to ensure content is up to date.
- Identifies and implements quality improvement processes and updates to company standards and procedures to ensure department efficiency.
- Analyzes and enhances processes to ensure efficiency and quality are achieved.
- Provides direction on graphic design and visual layout of information to ensure accurate and appropriate material is provided to the end user.
- Works with the company’s subject matter experts to develop high-content communication pieces.
- Works with all levels of leadership within the company to develop messaging strategies and talking points for associated audiences.
- Develops executive communications, quarterly messages and other key communications to ensure appropriate and consistent messages are delivered.
- Critiques and revises existing communications to increase effectiveness and clarity.
- Associate's Degree.
- 5 years of experience in applicable field.
* Please include writing samples when applying.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.