District Sales Administrative Assistant
To provide support and administrative assistance to district sales staff.
- Generates, verifies data and distributes weekly and monthly statistical reports to District, Zone Sales Managers, and Corporate.
- Assists sales representatives with new load preparation to ensure all require information is obtained and documents are complete.
- Maintains database, master lists, statistics and essential files on pertinent sales information including WARs, status reports, accounts payable, etc.
- Maintains file of incoming leads and distributes daily to the appropriate sales representative.
- Assists DSM in personnel administration, including submitting new employee and termination paperwork, enrolling new Sales Representatives in training, reporting payroll to Zone, tracking vacation/time off, etc.
- Performs administrative duties including the sorting and routing of mail, and maintenance of files, office supplies and equipment servicing schedules. Arranges travel and other accommodations. May input budget information.
- Answers incoming calls, (in addition to lead distribution) takes messages and forwards calls to Voice Mail for the Sales Representatives, Field Sales Manager (if applicable), and District Sales Manager as needed.
- Logs and sends accounts payable information to corporate.
- Prepares for sales meetings, CPA and branch seminars.
- Performs computer back-up, activation of communications and distribution of Central Office Memos.
- Tracks and records commissions for reporting to field management and corporate (Payroll sales only) when needed.
- Prepares Sales correspondence and proposals.
- H.S. Diploma.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.