Administrative Assistant IV- Beachwood
- Provides administrative support with day to day functions for one or more senior staff members.
- Compose, edit and type correspondence and memos by using the Dictaphone. May be asked to compose without use of dictation.
- Act as liaison between executive management and both current and potential customers.
- Make travel and entertainment arrangements for executive management and/or clients.
- Monthly reconciliation of Credit Card bill.
- Maintain executive management schedules.
- Assist with meetings including providing meals, assisting with presentations, etc.
- Check executive management email and voice mail as requested.
- Assist with general office functions such as ordering supplies, facility maintenance, and managing shipping accounts.
- Plan events such as customer outings.
- Assist with front desk telephone coverage and HR events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel arrangements meet travel needs in most cost effective and efficient manner possible.
- Executive schedules are well maintained.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Timely and accurate completion of all tasks is maintained in organized, effective, and positive manner.
- All duties are implemented in a manner to support company policies and procedures and enhance teamwork.
- Associate's Degree in Business management.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.