Paychex Agency Specialist II
Provides customer service and support to both internal and external clients; responsible for the timely and accurate set-up, on going maintenance and support of client accounts for both H&B and COBRA. Maintains a high level knowledge of the products and services supported by the Agency. Ensures timely and accurate problem resolution in support of Agency client retention goals.
- Responsible for the initial set-up and ongoing maintenance (renewal) of client insurance accounts for both H&B and COBRA .
- Maintains processing throughput and quality standards at or above minimum standards established by Management.
- Researches and resolves product and service issues from other Paychex departments, insurance partners and our clients. Able to diffuse difficult client concerns, notifies management of critical situations, and ensures the best solution is implemented for the client as well as Paychex.
- Exhibits comprehensive knowledge of Agency insurance portfolio, corresponding systems and internal and external processes.
- Utilizes various insurances tools and forms to determine accuracy in insurance rates, class codes, experience modifications and final audits.
- Utilizes multiple computer software applications in conjunction with carrier and bureau web-sites, internal systems to include HRIS, and ORS in order to respond to all client inquiries.
- Performs data input, maintains strong prioritization and organizational skills, and professional communications.
- Develops problem resolution techniques and makes recommendations to staff and management.
- Responds to inbound calls and places outbound calls as required by the business unit. Maintains accurate recording or all internal and external communication. (insureds, insurance partners, payroll offices etc.)
- Provides necessary documentation to state and federal insurance agencies as well as our insurance partners.
- Continues to stay abreast of all changes pertaining to various product offerings, regulatory changes, policy changes and insurance industry developments.
- Acts as a resource for the business units and other areas within Paychex and continually builds excellent working relationships with our internal and external partners in support of all Agency administrative services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree in Business management.
- Possesses flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.