Manager, Market Service - Core
The Market Service Manager is the leader within the site responsible for the management and leadership of the Core payroll service team and for performance related to market growth, client service, satisfaction, net client gain and retention. Oversight will include all elements of payroll service and location management, including daily and periodic tasks are completed as scheduled in compliance with policies and procedures. Oversees a location with a scope and complexity that requires leadership to supervisors and frontline staff.
- Provides leadership and oversight for service management and staff to effectively recruit, train and develop personnel in accordance with company policies, employment laws, and HR procedures. Creates a culture of engagement that results in high overall performance, stable employee retention and high employee engagement. Leads and leverages existing location expertise to ensure successful talent management; including, but not limited to, recruiting, employee development, goal and expectation setting, and succession planning. Counsels and develops staff to meet or exceed position requirements and personal, department and company goals.
- Achieves gross profit and revenue before sales expense projections through payroll expense and operating expense controls. Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships to grow the market and maximize the achievement of business goals by leading internal and external events and key initiatives. Engages key stakeholders to develop, execute, and evaluate business plans and initiatives. Actively participate in partnership activities that contribute to financial and developmental growth.
- Drives overall financial performance and service levels of the branch by holding the leadership team accountable. Participates in the preparation of operating budgets for cost center(s) and analyzes interdepartmental reports to ensure that performance corresponds to plan.
- Participates, leads and implements continuous improvement initiatives and provides suggestions and feedback for process improvements within the organization.
- Proactively identifies resolves and escalates to senior management activities such as fraud prevention, system/process vulnerabilities, data security and client and employee concerns to mitigate negative business impacts.
- Oversees responsibility for facility management. Conducts frequent safety inspections and quality assessments of site(s) and coordinates with local and corporate facility management to address needs or concerns. Works with external vendors and suppliers as needed.
- Remains knowledgeable of payroll regulations and requirements, as well as the local market, with the purpose of making appropriate and innovative recommendations to grow and drive the business results.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 7 years of experience in Experience with increasing level of responsibility and complexity of assignment in a profit center.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.