New Business Client Entry Rep
Inputs client's company and employee personal data and assists with verification of new client information. Instrumental in the initial data loading for our client's employee's information such as their personal information, payroll tax information, direct deposit, deductions and any data needed to initially set up and maintain client records.
- Inputs and loads any required employee payroll information or personal employee information into the Paychex databases so that client can process their payroll or any other purchased product.
- Audits employee records such as direct deposit, payroll deductions and personal information to ensure accuracy of the load information into the Paychex networks/systems.
- Assists the Implementation Specialist in balancing QTD/YTD wages and deductions and any related information to accurately reconcile client data as it is being loaded.
- Ensures security of all personal identifiable information (PII) throughout the implementation process to prevent theft of client PII information.
- May assist with clerical duties of a payroll service specialist for clients processing payroll via online services, fax, e-mail, call-in or automated processes during non-peak times of the season.
- May scan new load information, direct deposits, and fee schedules to create an electronic record of the client's file and ensures accuracy.
- 1 year of experience in Data entry.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.