This is a 3 month temporary position that may be extended or potentially convert to a full time position.
Receives clients and visitors and performs clerical duties. Answers telephones and provides direction and assistance utilizing knowledge of company procedures. May perform accounts receivable and/or accounts payable function as needed.
- Provides clerical assistance by maintaining files and records and preparing reports, letters, and postings to keep the office organized and efficient.
- Assists with accounts receivable and accounts payable responsibilities as needed to help maintain accurate financial reporting.
- Assists with scheduling appointments and arranges meetings to ensure an efficient office.
- Relays information and exercises tact to maintain good relations.
- Distributes incoming RightFax documents to staff in a timely manner to ensure timely processing of client payroll.
- Maintains visitor log and proper check-in to ensure that the branch is following personal identifiable information (PII) standards to safeguard client information.
- Distributes payrolls and tax information to clients, following security measures to ensure confidentiality of client information.
- Assists with client payroll delivery issues by contacting and distributing information from couriers to staff to ensure timely delivery of client information to our customers.
- Greets clients as they arrive at the branch and provides a positive first impression through proper appearance, speech, and resolution of all questions.
- H.S. Diploma.
- 1 year of experience in Related field and consideration may be given to a candidate with a degree in lieu of experience.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.