PEO Health & Benefits Underwriting Specialist
Provides operational and technical support to the PEO Health and Benefits Underwriting department.
- Reviews PEO health and benefits new business prospect applications for accuracy and completeness.
- Interacts with PEO Sales organizations to facilitate the new business quote process.
- Performs basic underwriting analysis, calculations and organizational functions to assist the underwriters.
- Responds to questions and ad hoc requests from sales and other internal Paychex departments.
- Maintains the underwriting activity tracking log to ensure accuracy and completion of data fields.
- Compiles data from various sources to produce reports on underwriting activity, issues and trends.
- Audits the underwriting files periodically for accuracy and appropriate documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 1 year of experience in Underwriting, selling or marketing health and benefits insurance.
- Life Accident and Health license . (Preferred)
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.