Mail Room / Fulfillment Specialist
This is a part-time position. The person hired into the role will work approx. 3 shifts a week during a Monday - Friday work week. The hours will be approx. 1:00 pm - 8:00/8:30 pm. Additional days/hours may be scheduled as business needs dictate.
Assembles payroll packages for delivery and performs other fulfillment-related tasks.
- Assembles payroll packages according to client number and prepares for delivery to clients in order to meet quality and production time line expectations. Packages include journals, summaries, time sheets, tax notices, checks and miscellaneous reports.
- Operates various types of office equipment (mail metering, shipping PC’s, insertion equipment, etc.) to ensure timely processing of payrolls or client packages.
- Coordinates and performs timely daily posting of mail and overnight labels to schedules.
- Completes all package confirmations and checklists in order to maintain accurate tracking and security of package flow and location.
- Complies with all security and audit procedures as required by procedures and policy in order to protect client information.
- Records and escalates issues to appropriate parties to ensure that output is not missing or incorrect.
- Maintains readiness of all distribution equipment including regular cleaning and user maintenance, and coordinates vendor maintenance when required in order to meet production requirements.
- Stages packaging supplies as necessary in order to maintain production readiness.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including inventory, assembling quarterly packages, and may include back-up computer operations.
- H.S. Diploma.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.