Taxpay Team Lead
Provides second-level support to Taxpay employees and assists with resolution of escalated and high risk issues from specialists, supervisors, managers, and key partners. Assists Supervisor with Taxpay functions to ensure quality service standards are met.
- Escalates and communicates high-impact processing issues to management and the appropriate operational groups to ensure timely follow-up on Electronic Network Services (ENS) product-related issues.
- Communicates status and/or works directly with the ENS supervisors or manager as needed.
- Researches and resolves product and service issues and queries from team members, internal partners, field offices, clients and tax agencies to ensure timely and accurate tax payment and filing.
- Mentors and assists team members regarding departmental processes and day-to-day activities to ensure successful completion of all tasks.
- Reviews and approves paperwork associated with high risk exception processes such as monetary wires and manual Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions.
- Facilitates the rotation of tasks by creating work schedules to ensure that work is delegated efficiently.
- Develops, maintains and analyzes monthly key indicator reports, weekly updates and daily checklists to ensure quality and quantity of ENS Taxpay processing.
- Assists ENS supervisors in the monitoring of work flow using key indicators and staff interaction to ensure that deadlines and accuracy requirements are met.
- Composes, maintains and submits communications, for example iComm's, pertaining to departmental needs, changes or updates to ensure organizations are effectively informed of topics or issues that may have an impact on them.
- Provides processing assistance to specialists during peak periods to ensure timely and accurate processing.
- Mentors specialists and conducts trainings as needed to ensure that all specialists have the required knowledge to perform their daily duties accurately and efficiently.
- Conducts regular review of the ENS systems and processes in order to initiates enhancement proposals, providing solutions and alternatives to alleviate potential issues as needed.
- Represents the department on teams and projects to ensure that departmental needs are met and that actions of the team are in line with departmental goals.
- Reviews daily and business continuity planning (BCP) procedures and training documentation to ensure accuracy. Makes appropriate updates when needed and provides feedback and solutions to management to improve work performance and resources.
- H.S. Diploma.
- 2 years of experience in Paychex experience.
- 4 years of experience in Related field.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.