Implementation Specialist - SurePayroll
SurePayroll is a leading SaaS provider of online payroll services for small business, consistently awarded within the industry for excellence in sales, customer service and innovation. Founded in 1999, we’re a home-grown Chicago startup success story with a year over year track record of growth and we’re a proud member of the Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX) family of companies since 2011.
SurePayroll’s culture blends the best of small-company entrepreneurial team spirit with the benefits, sophistication, resources, and expertise of our Fortune 1000 parent. Together, SurePayroll/Paychex is a powerful team with a combined 50+ years’ experience providing integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement and insurance services that empower small and medium sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their businesses.
Opportunities at SurePayroll/Paychex are more than just jobs. SurePayroll provides a casual, yet professional atmosphere rich in learning resources that enable motivated employees to grow and succeed. Our culture promotes healthy work life balance supported by a comprehensive total rewards package including paid time off (including volunteer hours) health/dental/vision care, life insurance, 401(k) with match, stock purchase plan, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarships, EAP, and much more.
This individual will be responsible for setting up new accounts for clients. Partnering with the Sales team, they ensure the accuracy of all data loaded into our system: wages, taxes and deductions for new and existing clients and help create a smooth setup process for clients and their employees.
The responsibilities for this position include:
- Interacting with different teams to help onboard customers in a friendly and convenient manner
- Identify and process appropriate dats: wage and tax documents to ensure the accuracy of client account setup
- Catch issues in customer setup, with taxes and deductions when customers submit wages paid prior to running with SurePayroll
- Interacts with the Sales, Payroll Tax and Customer Service teams with regard to payroll account setup
- Interacts with customers to approve enrollment data prior to their first payroll run.
The successful candidate will possess experience with new account set up in a service or technology organization or have processed payroll in a large organization or in a service bureau environment. This individual must be technology savvy and have excellent communication skills, strong problem solving and analytical abilities and have a passion for providing a seamless service experience for customers. They have a high sense of urgency and are a natural multi-tasker and collaborator.
SurePayroll provides a casual work environment, a competitive salary and health, dental and life insurance, 401k and 3 weeks time off your first year. To learn more about our company, please visit our website at www.surepayroll.com.
- High school diploma and a minimum of 3 years relevant experience required. Consideration may be given to a candidate with a degree in lieu of experience.
- This individual should have 3 years of new account set up, administrative or payroll processing experience in a large organization or service bureau setting.
- Excel and SalesForce.com experience a plus.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.