Manager, HR Business Partner
Consultative human resource partner, providing value added support and guidance to employees and all levels of management. Utilizes knowledge of business acumen to build and strengthen relationships within assigned business unit(s) to support the development of people and execution of human resource strategies and overall employee engagement.
- Partners with leaders to develop and implement proactive strategies to strengthen culture, productivity, and engagement within the workforce.
- Partner with HR/OD COE teams (Talent Acquisition, Comp, Leadership Development, Training ,Benefits) to support the design and deployment of programs as well as be a change advocate to help drive these initiatives into the business.
- Lead and serve on cross functional project teams to design and execute targeted HR/OD initiatives to support business objectives.
- Coaches senior leadership regarding overall organizational talent management including talent assessment, performance management and employee development to meet the strategic needs of the business.
- Analyzes various sources of data (exit interview, turnover, engagement, diversity, to proactively identify trends and develop strategies with senior leaders to address findings.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures and workforce planning to support the strategic objectives of the business.
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the position's function.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 7 years of experience in Human Resources experience and prior experience in an HR Generalist capacity.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.