Receptionist - Operations
Receives clients and visitors. Answers telephones providing direction and assistance requiring working knowledge of company procedure. Performs clerical duties. May perform the accounts receivable and/or accounts payable function as needed.
- Receives visitors and answers telephones providing assistance or directing to the appropriate office or person; exercises discretion and interpretive judgment in frequent and often stressful contacts with public.
- Provides such clerical assistance as typing reports, letters, postings, records, maintaining files, etc.
- Assists in accounts receivable and accounts payable responsibilities as needed.
- Schedules appointments and arranges for meetings; relays information, exercising tact to maintain good relations and avoid offense.
- H.S. Diploma.
- 1 year of experience in Related field.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.