Regional Retirement Wholesaler
To increase sales and market awareness in the Paychex Retirement Services Financial Advisor community. Calling on Financial Advisors and Registered Investment Advisors, including prospecting and identifying new financial advisor partners, to increase 401(k) plan new sales and conversions, and market the full range of Paychex retirement services products with a focus on developing referral relationships in the 401(k) market place.
- Creates growth in 401(k) sales and assets referred from the Financial Advisors and Registered Investment Advisors community in the regional market for which they are designated wholesalers.
- Functions as the Financial Advisors of Paychex to the Financial Advisors and Registered Investment Advisors community by prospecting, building and managing relationships / partnerships on behalf of the Paychex sales force.
- Extracts referrals from Financial Advisors and Registered Investment Advisors to distribute to Large and Small Market 401(k) Sales Representatives.
- Builds and cultivates Financial Advisors and Registered Investment Advisors relationships in their assigned territory in order to increase sales and market awareness.
- Attends, represents Paychex and conducts presentations at events sponsored by broker dealer or Defined Contribution Investment Only partners.
- Attends broker and dealer regional and industry conferences to prompt product referrals as well as initiate contact with prospective advisors and partners.
- Meets with Financial Advisors and Registered Investment Advisors at individual independent offices to further support and enhance current relationships.
- Identifies, introduces and educates financial advisors on Paychex Retirement Services platform to increase 401(k) plan sales and conversions.
- Provides support to internal Paychex sales to help increase sales volumes and client satisfaction.
- Provides support to large conversion sales to ensure a smooth transition for the client.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3 years of experience in Successful selling of 401(k) plans.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.