Administrative Assistant I
Provides secretarial/administrative support to the supervisor band or above. Uses business software applications (e.g., word processing, presentation and spreadsheet) to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, etc. Receives, screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and email. Maintains files, records, calendars and diaries. May arrange business travel, coordinate meeting arrangements, and/or track expenses.
- Performs general administrative/secretarial duties for department as required (i.e. filing, faxing, emailing, making copies, etc.).
- Provides secretarial support to department staff members by preparing and typing correspondence and documents (i.e. memos, presentations, etc.).
- Schedules meetings, maintains calendars, resolves time conflicts, and coordinates needed meetings and events.
- Prepares and maintains statistical records and reports on pertinent department information.
- Assists with prioritizing daily work routine around key deliverables and daily agenda.
- Manages inventory of office supplies, tools, and equipment as needed.
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- Associate's Degree - Preferred
- 2 years of experience in an administrative role.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.