Sr Manager, Regional Service Center
The Sr. Manager, Regional Service Center is responsible for the operation, performance and coordination of multiple sites to drive client service, retention, and market growth. Oversight includes all elements of client and payroll service, human capital management, ensuring that daily and periodic tasks are completed effectively and efficiently and in compliance with policies and procedures. Identifies opportunities and drives execution of initiatives related to continuous process improvement, technology and key partnerships to reduce costs, improve client service and support market growth. Promotes cohesion and partnership between Paychex locations, business units and stakeholders and ensures single line of site to overall Paychex goals and service objectives.
- Provides leadership and oversight for service management in attracting and retaining a high performing, diverse workforce. Recruits, selects, hires and evaluates performance of personnel to ensure all department needs are handled appropriately and talent pipeline is established. Counsels and develops staff for personal and corporate advancement through career development, training programs and other resources as required for professional development. Creates proactive strategies that result in a work environment and culture that drives high overall performance, stable employee retention and high employee engagement.
- Ensures the successful and consistent onboarding and ongoing remote management of engaged service providers located in multiple sites to drive client service and retention as well as establishes, reinvents, and achieves key performance metrics. Partners with remote leadership teams to ensure effective communication and promote connectivity between business units.
- Manages development and implementation of standard operating procedures and policies to remove barriers, promote service philosophy and improve productivity of staff; drives change efforts to achieve desired results. Drives overall financial performance and service levels by developing best in class team metrics to exceed service goals through proactive service level monitoring and responsiveness criteria, and holds the leadership team accountable. Engages key stakeholders in the development, execution, and evaluation of appropriate business plans and initiatives.
- Drives innovation by identifying, leading and implementing continuous improvement, technologies and growth initiatives that impact results to enhance profitability and assist the organization to meet its business objectives and goals. Improves the client experience by gathering and analyzing technology opportunities and sharing with key partners.
- Acts as an agile leader to create and execute strategies that drive market growth and achievement of business goals. Develops strong relationships and engagement with key business partners and stakeholders to maximize the attainment of business goals. Remains knowledgeable of payroll regulations and requirements, as well as the local markets, with the purpose of making appropriate and innovative recommendations to grow and drive the business results.
- Participates in the preparation of operating budgets for multiple cost center(s) and analyzes interdepartmental reports to ensure that performance corresponds to plan. Consistently manages and controls labor and administrative expense to achieve cost center projections. Ensures timely and accurate submission of management reporting data (key performance indicators, goals, dashboards, etc.).
- Associate's Degree.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.