IT Service Desk Specialist I - PC Support
- Receives calls from internal employees and is the first-line end user single point of contact to resolve technical related issues.
- Follows documented request and incident management policies and procedures for effective request/issue recording and tracking.
- Delivers consistent quality service to our end users by following documented call management policies & procedures.
- Keeps end users informed on request or incident status and progress.
- Makes an assessment of requests/incidents, attempting to resolve them or refers them to second-line and third-party support groups who can, based on agreed operational and service level agreements.
- Contributes to problem identification to improve processes & services.
- Identifies end user training requirements and education needs for the purpose of reducing call volume into the IT Service Desk.
- Utilizes, adds to, fixes, or flags various reference manuals, knowledge base, and publications used by IT Support and other staff in order to effectively share knowledge within the organization.
- Ensures adherence to Paychex standards in order to maintain a standardization of process, service, and tools for call and incident management.
- Responsible for adhering to phone queue and click to chat staffing schedules and actions required to meet incident management service levels.
- Complies with internal and external auditing requirements, data integrity, confidentiality, and has zero exceptions to compliance to fulfill key control objectives for Sarbanes Oxley.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Computer Science.
- 1 year of experience in Technical experience.
- Possesses strong technical aptitude.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.