Business Systems Analyst II
Under minimal direction, coordinates and supports system related software for departmental specific applications, including upgrades and implementations. Acts as the Systems Administrator for specific applications. Ensures the integrity, maintenance and security of the Corporate Applications including HR, Finance and Accounting.
- Participates and may lead efforts to identify and define the Business Unit requirements for complex technology, research and business initiatives.
- Serves as Systems Administrator for Corporate Financial and HR applications, including Oracle E-Business Suite (Financials, Payroll, Incentive Compensation, Discoverer, OBIEE, HR, Workflow, Iexpense, Self Service, Purchasing, and Inventory), Document Express, KBACE, Markview, WebCenter, and various other applications. This includes maintaining user access; configuring, maintaining, and optimizing all corporate applications; coordinating and communicating systems downtime for the purpose of enabling maximum user uptime.
- Evaluates alternatives and explores the adaptation of policies, procedures, standards, techniques, materials and equipment to meet specific needs and provide for the best internal customer solutions.
- Analyzes workflow, process improvement, and business practices to streamline business operations.
- Troubleshoots systems issues encountered by users and works with 3rd Level Support teams to ensure a timely resolution. Researches issues via Oracle Metalink and various other application Support sites to identify resolutions. Opens tickets and works with 3rd Party vendors to ensure tickets are closed timely with an acceptable solution.
- Maintains Internal/SOX controls related to the Financial and HR systems, including user security audits and change management.
- Participates in the research and testing of software updates, patches and new applications to determine the impact on other internal systems.
- Participates in all Corporate System Projects (HR, Finance and Accounting), identifies required resources and ensures project timelines are met.
- Assists in creating test cases, building and executing test plans, and facilitating user acceptance for all system changes to ensure maximum client uptime and satisfaction with the newest developed application.
- Participates in the Change Request process by coordinating the timing of installation for new releases, patches and updates to ensure minimal impact to business processing.
- Develops and Supports PC based applications designed to increase the efficiency of department processes for corporate applications.
- Maintains appropriate documentation of developed applications and departmental procedures to ensure processes are followed for consistency.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Computer Science.
- 5 years of experience in Human Resource/Financial System experience.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.