IT Business Analyst II
Acts as a liaison among stakeholders, process owners and IT to provide strategic guidance for initiatives that enable the organization to achieve its goals. Includes independently working side-by-side with business process owners and key stakeholders to identify business process improvement opportunities, elicit business requirements, analyze and evaluate solutions options, and deliver business value through new system and process capabilities.
- Applies a high level of ingenuity and creativity in identifying and defining business needs for major technology research and business initiatives.
- Recommends/drives alternative technical solutions and explores the adaptation of policies, procedures, standards, techniques, materials, and equipment to meet specific internal customer needs and provide the best practice technology solution.
- When required, identifies appropriate vendor solutions for initiatives. Negotiates vendor statements of work and contracts to ensure that all team requirements are satisfied and cost are managed to expectations.
- Manages the successful completion of major programs or projects. Generally acts as a project lead and may act as a Project Manager to ensure that project milestones, timelines and overall success criteria are achieved.
- Proactively works with Program Architects to fulfill business objectives, resolves problem statements and supports architecture strategies.
- May facilitate or lead Executive/Sr. Management level presentations to set expectations and provide clear and concise strategic direction.
- Works with Business Units to define and document user stories/success criteria to support the business need.
- Manages the activities of professional services resources ensuring quality of work and budget adherence.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/Business.
- 10+ years of experience in Systems or relevant Business Field experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.