Recruiter, Talent Acquisition - Contract
- Under general supervision, maintains the continuous resume flow for the recruiting and selection of highly qualified employees for assigned areas.
- Develops and administers sourcing strategies for identifying and recruiting potential new hires.
- Ensures all positions are internally and externally posted and routed accordingly to provide our clients with a pool of qualified candidates.
- Acts as a liaison to all sourcing contacts. Places advertising with vendors to ensure compliance with federal and state guidelines and company policies. Participates in all recruiting programs.
- Maintains regular contact and relationships with all sources, including temporary employment agencies, placement offices, and outreach recruiting programs to attract a pool of qualified candidates for current and future open positions.
- Uses effective and professional communication skills in order to deliver and gather information, projects a positive company image, and to attract candidates.
- Conducts screening of resumes and initial phone or in person interviews. Refers candidates for the next level of interviews.
- Conducts and trains other personnel on the process of screening, testing, and interviewing in a professional and effective manner within the process outlined for the company.
- Conducts reference checks, communicates status of selection process to applicants and extends employment offers to candidates to ensure company standards are met.
- Conducts new hire orientation, new supervisor on-boarding calls and re-recruiting calls to ensure the recruiting process is complete.
- Interacts with hiring managers and candidates regarding status of openings to ensure recruiting process is being followed.
- Responds to inquires from associates, field recruiting, and applicants, pertaining to staffing activities and career opportunities.
- Works closely with Rochester/Corporate Hiring Managers in order to determine interviewing effectiveness and discuss staffing issues in each organization.
- Participates in special projects and may act as project lead as needed.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Recruiter required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship/networking ability required.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.