HR Services Administrative Assistant I
Acts as administrative support for HR Services Area Managers and HR Generalists within assigned territories.
- Compiles information and creates spreadsheets and other reports to assist Area Managers with decision making.
- Performs administrative functions for Area Managers and HR Generalists, including organizing and maintaining files, sending faxes, making copies, generating and mailing letters to clients to expedite communication, and sorting and distributing mail to facilitate efficiency.
- Assists HR Generalists in the branch or remote cities with various projects, including creating client folders, sending mass mailings, assembling supplies for seminars, gathering job descriptions, and making changes to and tracking status of client handbooks, to increase productivity.
- Distributes informational reports, and Paychex news items to Area Managers and HR Generalists to ensure timely communication.
- Submits departmental payroll, mileage, and expense reports to ensure accurate compensation.
- Assists Area Managers with miscellaneous events, including planning team meetings, creating agendas, assisting with travel arrangements, compiling meeting materials, and helping coordinate luncheons or quarterly events.
- Arranges appointments, meetings, and travel for Area Managers.
- Manages inventory of office supplies, tools, and equipment as needed.
- Records minutes for meetings and conference calls to maintain action items.
- Prepares new hire paperwork and training materials to ensure successful on-boarding.
- H.S. Diploma.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.