PEO Financial Analyst II - HROi
Performs increasingly more complex accounting, finance, or treasury functions for PEO.
- Responsible for advanced understanding of related finance or operational systems.
- Compiles and analyzes detailed financial information for PEO organization.
- Develops and publishes complex integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, and reports; recommends improvements for methods and procedures.
- Creates and analyzes complex monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Assists with development, implementation and maintenance of appropriate accounting and internal controls and recommends improvements.
- Coordinates special projects, including procedural changes and systems implementation.
- Responsible for the development of new accounting/financial reconciliations and analysis.
- Associate's Degree - Preferred
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.