Desktop Support Administrator - SurePayroll
With limited supervision and direction performs activities essential to the stability, security, and manageability of the end user computing environment.
- Assists staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing support of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.
- Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software
- Works independently, and with IT Operations staff as appropriate to determine and resolve problems received from clients.
- Interacts with numerous application platforms in a multi-layered client server environment. Ensures desktop computers interoperate effectively with various systems including associated file servers, email servers, application servers, and administrative systems.
- Trains and orients new hires on use of hardware and software. Assists in maintaining LAN/WAN, hardware, and software records and inventory.
- High School Diploma required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of desktop support experience in an office environment
- Valid Driver’s License required
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.