Regional Field Marketing Manager
Acts as the strategic leader to enable local offices in assigned territory to drive business. Including new business from prospects and the growth and retention of current customers. Take direction and strategy from national marketing and segment leaders, and bring programs to the field to actionable & measurable items that will flow through local offices ' both through channels (CPA's Banking,) and to end-user customers & prospects.
- Develops & is responsible for the successful execution of the local marketing strategy for the segment/channel/program.
- Partners closely with regional sales management and service operations to help drive the business forward. Manages internal relationships including: Sales management, Product Management, marketing, brand and communications. Manages External Relationships including: Industry associations, CPA's, end customers and Channels and secures close and effective communication and good co-operation between the marketing team and the rest of the organization.
- Collects and consolidates regional segment and channel market intel to create heat maps for the region. Fully understands the customer needs to create targeted communications, trainings, products, tools, etc.
- Defines communication and training activities to ensure execution of the marketing strategic plan.
- Drives regional product launches for the segment or channel. Responsible for business development within the Region by means of initiation and implementation of an effective and efficient regional marketing strategy with regard to products and communication.
- Responsible for the regional segment/channel marketing budget.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Business/Sales - Required
- Master's Degree in Marketing/Business/Sales - Preferred
- B2B Marketing Experience at a senior level ' Field Marketing, Program Marketing, Product Marketing, and consulting while demonstrating consistency in delivering ROI on Direct, Channel, and strategic programs.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.