Marketing Data Scientist
Drives impactful innovation, using big data, analytics, and data science to ensure solutions align with business strategy of delivering a great customer experience and go to market strategy that is repeatable, sustainable, and scalable. Assesses alternatives and partners internally and externally to identify hypotheses, test, and implement strategic solutions across a multi-year horizon. Ensures marketing information is monitored, properly presented, and explained through reporting and analysis for effective decision making at all levels of management, up to and including the Officer team and externally.
- Constructs innovative strategic solutions that apply advanced analytics, data collection, and reporting to ensure that insights are converted to actionable intelligence for go to market strategies.
- Participates in the development and deployment of industry leading solutions in the areas of predictive analytics, big data, data integration, and data visualization that drive go to market strategies, enhance the customer experience, and provide sales enablement. Leads efforts to plan, design strategy, build, deploy, and monitor data infrastructure and predictive models.
- Provides data-driven insight and predictive analysis for difficult decisions to drive change in how we approach our customers. Monitors the integrity of reported statistics related to Marketing analytics to ensure data accuracy. Develops the creation of automated processes for collection of information.
- Cultivates client and business relationships with Sales, Service and other organizations to identify, capture, and grow opportunities to help build reputation as a strategic, forward-thinking partner.
- Supports all Marketing Functions and implement the Marketing value proposition through data analytics that provides solutions for identifying opportunities, segmentation and targeting, and execution of go to market strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, Marketing, or related field - Required
- Master's Degree - Preferred
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.