Credit Representative - AP - Beechwood
Provide assistance and support to credit managers. This is a new position and duties are subject to revision as the position develops.
- Assist in the processing of New Customer Setups. This includes compiling and reporting all data required and providing information to the appropriate credit manager within required timelines.
- Assist with buyout verifications.
- Provide coverage for credit managers during scheduled time off. This will include responding to emails, working with clients, reporting during scheduled meetings, and handling other daily tasks.
- Serve as credit manager on selected accounts. This includes reviewing aging reports, analyzing data to determine client's ability to handle its current obligations due to Advance, and reporting any concerns or significant changes to appropriate members of management. It also includes determining chargebacks.
- Attend credit meetings.
- Assist credit managers with other routine tasks as needed.
- Turnaround on new customer setups and buyout verifications meets current deadlines set.
- Information provided is accurate.
- Potential risk factors are identified and reported promptly to the appropriate personnel.
- Maintains positive relationships with external clients and internal partners.
- Timely and accurate completion of tasks is maintained in organized, effective, and positive manner.
- All duties are implemented in a manner to support company policies and procedures and enhance teamwork.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/related discipline.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles is a plus. Requires ability to analyze data and understand business significance.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.