Sales Strategy Manager II
Leads the tactical direction for Core Sales, as approved by the Sr. Director of Sales Ops., by partnering with Product Management, Operations, Marketing and Training departments to ensure that the Core payroll product offering is positioned to achieve divisional and company financial goals and objectives. Acts as liaison and key resource for corporate partners involved in initiatives that impact sales operations.
- Coordinates and monitors Core sales activities, training & procedures to ensure standardization and compliance with Corporate and divisional practices. Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement in Core Sales processes, procedures & training.
- Establishes recommendations for policies, procedures and best practices within the Core Sales division.
- Partners with Core Sales Zone and District Sales Management to identify process improvement opportunities to bring efficiencies to the Core sales division.
- Partners with Core Sales Training personnel to ensure sales representative & management training programs and content are consistent and aligned with divisional goals and requirements.
- Modifies Core Sales training materials and programs to match changes in the product offerings due to the introduction of new products and/or features.
- Partners with Product Management, Marketing & Development to represent Core Sales on all projects that impact the Core sales division.
- Represents Core Sales regarding Information Technology requirements. Recommends and coordinates implementation of enhancements and modifications as needed. Coordinates communications to sales management pertaining to Core Sales issues and/or requirements.
- Equips the organization with operational excellence tools and practices to improve and optimize business process performance.
- Identifies skill gaps of Sales Representatives to determine additional training needs.
- Experience developing and implementing effective processes, procedures and training programs, the ability to be an effective team leader, manage multiple projects simultaneously and coordinate activities in multiple locations.
- 4 years of experience in management/sales with a thorough knowledge of Core Field Sales and expert knowledge of the Core sales product offering.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.