PEO Benefits Specialist I - HROi
Provides support to clients and their employees and internal partners. Responsible for setup and ongoing processing, maintenance and support of client accounts.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients, employees, and field partners via calls, faxes, and emails.
- Contact current clients/ employees via outbound call/ email campaign as needed.
- Processes benefit enrollments for PEO product offerings for clients to ensure timely processing.
- Researches and resolves basic product and service issues from the field, clients and their employees to maintain accurate and timely responses. Documents information in CRM to track every interaction while utilizing all necessary systems.
- Prepares and process basic benefit adjustments.
- Provides guidance to clients and their employees regarding product offerings, including setup and use of Health & Benefits online to ensure optimal client retention.
- Obtains and maintains benefit documentation to ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations and laws; including Paychex Section 125 plan.
- Maintains knowledge of all changes pertaining to various product offerings, regulatory changes, policy changes and industry developments to ensure compliance with departmental processes and company guidelines are met as they relate to PEO.
- Researches and completes weekly processing reports.
- Performs data input and maintains strong prioritization and organizational skills and professional communications in all interactions.
- Utilizes problem resolution techniques to assist customers, internal and external partners and makes recommendations to team and management.
- Interact with Health & Benefit carriers to resolve customer needs.
- Participates in special projects as needed.
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- 2 years of experience in Customer service.
- Demonstrates customer service skills.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.