PEO Sales Analyst
Utilizes analytical and planning skills to represent PEO National Sales and PEO Centric Sales on PEO driven projects, works to develop and implement process enhancements, seeks to positively impact the performance of the HRS Sales division by providing tools and support for field staff, works in line with PEO Product Management, Marketing, Sales Strategy, and the PEO business unit to ensure partnership and innovation.
- Utilizes advanced leadership and independent decision-making abilities on behalf of the PEO National Sales and PEO Centric team to advance established business objectives while participating in significant projects and initiatives.
- Provides advanced technical expertise and support to assist with resolution of escalated field issues; ensures that quality service is provided to internal and external customers during onboarding process.
- Ensures that group and individual business plan objectives are met by involving management and team members when necessary. Develops and maintains strong relationships within the company in order to utilize networking and influence skills to accomplish group and individual goals.
- Regularly assesses key indicators to proactively identify risks/opportunities and communicates them to appropriate personnel.
- Communicates regularly with team to ensure nationwide alignment in processes, procedures, and systemic changes to mitigate lost sales and chargebacks.
- Manages preparation & execution of Year End selling season.
- Stays current with carriers, general state differences, Workers' Comp caveats, and tax implications, and communicates sales needs to partners.
- Provides direction and training to staff members at all levels on project releases, Microsoft Office applications, project implementation, or other materials as assigned. Reviews project training materials for new releases.Works with Sales Engineers when necessary to coordinate both client and internal webinars regarding system functionality.
- Works directly with PEO Project Manager, PEO Product Manager, Marketing, and Sales Strategy team to ensure proper representation of the PEO National Sales and PEO Centric Reps.
- Works with administrative personnel for validation of reporting statistical data and projections.
- 3 years of experience in PEO or Related field.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.