Acts as a consultative human resource business partner, collaborating with leaders and employees to provide value to the business by coaching, giving guidance and aligning the business and people strategies to achieve impactful business results.
- Partner with leaders to develop and implement proactive strategies to strengthen culture, employee productivity and workforce engagement.
- Collaborate with leaders to execute retention strategies that retain the best talent.
- Coach leaders on how to effectively manage the performance development process; including employee counseling, leveraging our career development tools and administering appropriate disciplinary actions as needed.
- Advise and counsel leaders on employee relations issues to ensure fairness and consistency across the organization; partnering with Legal for guidance.
- Collaborate with Human Resources COE partners on various project teams to develop and/or execute on the organizational Blue Chips.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources.
- 5 years of experience in Human Resources.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Possesses flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.