Field HR Services HR Generalist
Acting as Field HR Account Manager to provide full spectrum of HR consultative support to the Paychex HR Services clients
• Responsible for recommending policies and programs in areas of Human Resources such as benefits, compensation, employee relations, recruiting, and information systems.
• Conducts in-depth Service Assessment to develop and prioritize strategies for clients.
• Partners with Sales and Operations to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
• Manages client activities including on-site visits to create and develop strong business relationships, retain clients, ensure quality service, and enhance revenues.
• Resolves client issues by acting as a liaison between branch, region, and corporate offices regarding benefits, payroll, human resources, and safety issues.
• Facilitates Annual/Open Enrollment meetings for clients and applies advanced knowledge during on-site meetings to increase employee participation in 401(k), FSA, and Health Insurance plans.
• Resolves client issues regarding Section 125, healthcare, and retirement plans.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3 years of experience in Human Resources experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Local travel supporting clients in Lower Manhattan and Brooklyn area
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.