Software Test Automation Engineer II
Performs software coding and maintenance tasks related to building Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), service regression test harnesses, automated test scripts, and internal IT tools to improve software quality and reduce the test time needed in software releases for Payroll, Human Resource, and Employee Benefits solutions.
- Under the direction of the supervisor and guidance of the test architect, implements in software the automation of regression scripts utilizing established standards and best practices. This automation of applications testing will improve the time to market for Payroll, Human Resource, and Employee Benefit services.
- Implements, maintains, and debugs automated test scripts for regression changes to ensure the change meets the business requirements, specifications, and design.
- Under the direction of the supervisor and guidance of the test architect, implements, maintains, and debugs an automation framework that ensures SOA middle tier testing is highly integrated with development's implementation to provide effective, automated test harnesses.
- Gathers requirements including regression scripts, use cases, environmental set up, and execution conditions to ensure the integrity and completeness of the integrated tests to allow meaningful automated end-to-end test results to be extracted.
- Under the direction of the supervisor and guidance of the test architect, implements, maintains, and debugs internal IT tools to allow for transparency reporting and removal of redundant manual testing tasks.
- Responds to leads inquiries regarding project tasks and status; collects statistical information, and executes automated scripts, source controls software, and output results.
- Provides necessary documentation for 404 audits to fulfill Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 2 years of experience in Information technology.
- Possesses strong technical aptitude.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.