PIA Account Representative
Acts as a licensed insurance agent and internal liaison for a specific book of business based on employee enrollment. Meets or exceeds expectations for customer service including on boarding, administrative services, and renewal activities.
- Provides insurance quotes to clients from current and alternate carriers during certain client renewals to validate that best possible options are presented to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Works as a liaison between policy holder and Insurance Carrier to ensure the highest level of customer service is provided.
- Works as a liaison between internal Paychex departments to ensure the highest level of customer service across product lines.
- Retain clients as outlined in yearly planning.
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of Section125, COBRA and Workers Compensation, etc.
- Responsible for meeting basic service level goals including response time and quality standards.
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction and client retention of assigned book of business.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Previous experience in the Insurance industry, Sales or Customer Service.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.