Regional Retirement Sales Representative
Selling Paychex Retirement services 401(k) to larger clients, concentrating on plans with 50 or more employees. Partnering with Paychex Sales Organizations, Financial Advisors, Retirement Investment Advisors, and Retirement Plan Wholesalers to identify clients outside of Paychex who will utilize the Paychex Retirement Services products.
- Prospects to plans with 50 employees or more within Core, Core advance and MMS client base, including conversions from other Record keeper's platforms as well as those not currently utilizing the Paychex Payroll services to seek new clients and referral sources.
- Prospects, builds and manages relationships and/or partnerships with Financial Advisors and Retirement Investment Advisors in assigned territory in conjunction with Retirement Plan Wholesaler to ensure client satisfaction and secure referrals.
- Presents products and services to businesses from leads generated by Retirement Plan Wholesalers activities or in support of advisor partners in order to close the sale and grow the 401(k) market outside of the payroll base.
- Partners with Retirement Plan Wholesaler to develop and manage regional strategies to develop and maximize relationships in the financial services community to enhance Paychex reputation and general awareness of our products and capabilities.
- Makes C-level presentations to businesses with minimum of 50 employees and/or $1.0 million in assets to increase 401(k) sales.
- Provides consultative plan design and product selection in accordance with plan needs to sell client the best products and services that will meet their needs.
- Assists internal Paychex partners with large asset conversion plans as directed by the National Director of Retirement Sales to ensure a smooth on-boarding experience for the client.
- Completes and submits accurate new business paperwork and expense reports by agreed upon dates set by Sales management to ensure timely processing. Enters prospects, sales and client notes into Salesforce.com to ensure seamless selling and service to Paychex clients.
- Expedites the resolution of client problems or complaints to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com.
- 3 years of experience in Successful selling of 401(k) plans.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.